Collection of your Personal Information
3. Dump It Bins may collect and hold personal information that you provide directly to us, such as when you make a purchase, booking or enter a competition or promotion. This information may include:
a. your name;
b. your contact details including your email address, delivery address, phone number and social media handles;
c. more detailed contact preferences;
d. employment and company information such as the name of your employer; and
e. financial information including credit card and payment details.
f. your purchase history including details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
g. any additional information relating to your that you provide to us directly through our website or directly through the use of our website or online presence; and
h. information you provide us through our service centre or customer surveys.
4. Financial information that is collected via the website is used by Dump It Bins to bill you for products and services. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer.
5. We may collect personal information about you when you purchase a product or service via our Website. This may include:
a. location information: if you permit a Website to access location services through the permission system in your mobile decide, we may collect the precise location of your device; and
b. transaction information: we collect the details from when you place an order with us, including the products ordered, the date, time of order and the amount charged.
6. Dump It Bins may also collect Personal Information about you via third parties including our suppliers, merchants or marketers.
Use of your Personal Information
7. We use your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we may use and disclose personal information:
a. to complete a transaction online via our website, and to deliver products and services;
b. to deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly whether by email, telephone or mail;
c. to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety channels. You are able to “opt-out” from this activity at any time;
d. for planning, marketing or research purposes;
e. to conduct business processing functions including providing Personal Information to parties involved in a prospective or actual transfer of some or all of our assets, business or shares.
8. Dump It Bins does not sell, rent or lease its customer database to third parties. They do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion or political affiliations.
9. Cookies are small data files that are transferred onto devices by websites for the purpose of storing information, website visit patterns and to enhance functionality on the website.
10. Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share and provide us with.
11. We do not normally disclose any of your personal information outside Australia unless you specifically request it. We normally store all personal information that we have collected within Australia.
13. Dump It Bins is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access modification or disclosure. If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it.
14. You may make a complaint to us if you are unhappy about how we have dealt with your Personal Information by contacting us using the details set out below. We will endeavour to respond to your complaint within 30 days of receiving it. If you remain unsatisfied with our response, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.